About Me

My photo
I am what I am!! Can't never go on diet coz love eating too much especially sweet stuffs!!! =) 自少愛吃, 特別是甜品, 因此從未打算節食減肥. 因為太愛吃又嘴挑, 所以愛上煮食. :)

Monday, April 02, 2007

Getting old?!

I went to "拜山" yesterday and all my body are so sore as expected (especially my legs and my hips) >.<

I used to take an hour and without any stopovers to get there when I was a kid. But it took me nearly 2 hours and with millions of stop overs to reach there yesterday. Gosh, am I getting old or just because I didn't do any sports for long time? Maybe it's time for me to grab my golf bag & get myself in sweat!

5 comments:

tendy said...

去邊道ga, 點解要行咁遠ge~~

Mommy Dearest said...

Haaa, I can't help but laugh..

It can't be your age, lack of exercise is more like it, kekekek

Anonymous said...

點會呢
你永遠都活力十足
今年這個清明節真的很舒服
天氣清涼
而且不太多人
你是不是未吃東西上山呢 ??

Anonymous said...

好心你多啲運動, 咁你的體能就會好好多啦!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,我係茄菲貓呀! 真係好耐無見大家喇! 就連mabel我都好耐無見佢喇,唔知點解佢咁耐都無新傑作既! =.=' 你地又有聚會呀! 真係好喇! 下次可否預埋我呀! 我都好想見下你地呀!