About Me

My photo
I am what I am!! Can't never go on diet coz love eating too much especially sweet stuffs!!! =) 自少愛吃, 特別是甜品, 因此從未打算節食減肥. 因為太愛吃又嘴挑, 所以愛上煮食. :)

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lunch gathering w/Mommy dearest



Mommy dearest came visited HK again!! Thanks to Mommy's parents for their trip to HK or we won't get chance to see Mommy again in that short period of time. Mommy came alone w/daddy dearest this time, what a lovely & sweet couple!! (No wonder Mommy can make lots of great sweet stuffs!! ^^ ) We group of girls had making lots of noise as good as usual and surprisingly daddy took it so well and actually enjoyed the lunch a lot! (haha,, Daddy, you better be!! :P) Anways, it was so great to meet all you girls again and hope I can see you all soon!!

4 comments:

Mommy Dearest said...

Daddy enjoyed himself so much esp with so many pretty young girls around。 He told me you actually wanted to go to UW for pharmacy, oh well it is their loss that you didn't.

Anyway, great seeing you again. Thanks for the jam and photos. :)

Cuteypinga said...

They turned me down cos' of my immgration status but not my grade. *sigh*

I am so glad to see you again!! ^^

don't mention it!! Thanks for your yummy pineapple roll, peanut & fired fish & the mould!!! Love them so much!!

Anonymous said...

諗緊點用企鵝樽藍莓醬~ :>

Anonymous said...

有機會我都好想同你一齊聚會呀~~